This is how I'm keeping track of building the library, directly within the library.It's so meta.
- Drag the rest of the LinkedIn articles in
- Go through your Evernote and figure out what all is in there that should get pulled over
- See if your OLD blog is still up
- Look into the ACTUAL image size for the featured images
- Dragged over a bunch of posts from LinkedIn
- Set up the sitemap
- Looked into a bunch of module types
- Watched some videos on how to use Divi
- Set up a test project
- Set up the change-log
- Set up the to-do list
- Spun up the website on the server
- Purchased my domain name for $10
- Had the idea to build my own library.
- Created the power point that determined a bunch of stuff about it.